Westcoast AV Gallery Crafts a Custom Solution to Boost Your Business
Create a personal connection with potential customers or clients and keep them engaged with a commercial audio video system. When it comes to your video or audio, it is not all about the content. Clients have come to expect a certain quality from hi-resolution images and hi-fidelity sound. Make sure your Toronto, Ontario business stands out with state of the art equipment easily managed from a custom-designed system from Westcoast AV Gallery. Read More…
Westcoast AV Gallery Optimizes the Media Distribution in your Vancouver Space
Static advertising is a thing of the past. With physical stores competing with online shopping, it has become a necessity to turn spaces into a comprehensive shopping experience. Companies have adopted new technologies and embraced digital signage as the best way to promote their products. Don’t be left behind! Commercial media distribution does not have to be an arduous or expensive process. Read More…
Westcoast AV Gallery Reads the Signs of Future Advertising
Everyone at Westcoast AV Gallery has spent most of their lives as avid technology enthusiasts, yet we are still occasionally amazed at just how far we’ve come in the last few decades. When we were kids, signs were made of nothing but metal, plastic, or neon, and the closest they came to being interactive was sending a teenager up a ladder to update how many burgers McDonalds had served that week.
Now we have digital signage that improves on traditional signs in practically every way. Yes, these signs do cost more up front, but they offer impressive benefits far beyond traditional signage. Whether we’re talking modern LED display boards or more traditional flat-screen monitors, a digital sign can be a tremendous boost to your business.
Even as a group who has spent most of their lives as avid technology enthusiast, we still occasionally get amazed at just how far we’ve come in the last couple decades. When we were kids, signs were made of nothing but metal, plastic, or neon, and the closest they came to being interactive was sending some teenager up on a ladder to update how many burgers McDonald’s has served this week.
Now, we have digital signage, which improves on traditional signs in practically every way. Yes, these signs do cost more up-front, but they offer impressive benefits far beyond traditional signage. Whether we’re talking modern LED display boards or more traditional flat-screen monitors, a digital sign can be a tremendous boost to your business.
Five Great Features of Digital Signage
- Visual Impact. Whether you’re talking about a bright, high-resolution, animated LED display, or a wall of monitors taking up one wall of your establishment, digital signage gets eyeballs fast. No other form of sign is as easily seen or as eye-catching as a digital sign, especially one playing video, and that means more people walking in your door.
- Interactive ordering systems. Forward-looking cafes and restaurants have been experimenting with interactive digital menus, which both cuts down on labor and makes the process more entertaining for customers. This digital signage concept could be expanded to virtually any on-demand sales product.
- Infinite message potential. Unlike a traditional sign, digital signage can be updated with any message you want, at any time of day, as many times a day as you need. All it takes is a couple minutes at a computer to completely redesign the board and send a new message to it. This vastly increases the number of people you can reach out to in a day.
- Engage customers. Why use standard books and brochures? A phalanx of touchscreen-based tablet PCs makes a great display section that’s fun for customers to play with to boot.
- Get social! Digital signage can easily be hooked into social services such as Facebook and Twitter. You could display Facebook wall posts, or keep up live Twitter conversations with visitors on a large display. Digital signage is a perfect way of bringing social media into your business.
At West Coast Audio Video, we have installed screens, av equipment, cabling, for Samsung, Blenz, Wireless Wave, TBooth and have handled the logistics and planning of over 500 stores across Canada!
Key Takeaway: No matter what sort of business you’re in, digital signage makes an impact on your customers and helps make your location a place people want to visit.