Westcoast AV Gallery Optimizes the Media Distribution in your Vancouver Space
Static advertising is a thing of the past. With physical stores competing with online shopping, it has become a necessity to turn spaces into a comprehensive shopping experience. Companies have adopted new technologies and embraced digital signage as the best way to promote their products. Don’t be left behind! Commercial media distribution does not have to be an arduous or expensive process. Read More…
High-end Audio and Video elements are a part of our culture. Whether it’s your local Cineplex with its Dolby Atmos surround system, or the neighbourhood mall with the ‘you are here’ display panel. You can’t get away from it even if you wanted to.
The truth is, you shouldn’t try to, especially if you run a B2C (business to consumer) company.
Incorporating hi-end audio and video technology into the relationship with your consumer is paramount. Outside of a personal connection, audio and video elements may be the best tool you have for attracting potential customers, keeping them engaged, and clearly relaying your brand. An easy to use website, attractive marketing campaigns, even the highly valued personal referral; these tools are all important, but if your main point of sale is at the location, then you need to connect with people once they’re in the door.
Let’s take a look at a couple statistics:
- Videos are proven to increase people’s understanding of your product or service up to 75% (‘Digital Sherpa’). Ever wonder why almost every new product you hear about online has some type of introductory video? It’s not just a fad. Hi-end Audio/Video elements are engaging and informative.
- In a recent study by REELSEO, 82% of marketers confirmed that video marketing had a positive impact on their business. No wonder YouTube is the second most used search engine after Google.
Audio and Video elements, by very nature, are attractive. They connect to our senses immediately because of the bright screen, moving images and the audio that stands out from our surroundings. Using that connection to your advantage can not only mean a new customer, but a more informed and engaged one. Here’s just a few simple ways to make that connection happen:
- Add a beautiful display in your locations window or just inside the door. Use it to inform people of current sales or even create a playlist of videos related to your brand (SportChek does this well. If you’ve visited a location lately, you would have seen screens throughout the store displaying videos that coincide with their brand.)
- Install an audio system and create playlists that fits your brand and connects with your ideal customer (Starbucks does this well. They not only play light, easy-listening tunes in their locations, but they also promote the music through the ‘pick of the week’ song download cards).
- Create your own content and share it on social media and at your location. (Consider displaying social interactions on the displays at your location and use brand specific hashtags linked to different sales or campaigns).
Once you are ready to include or upgrade Audio/Video elements at your location, we would be happy to help you find the right solution. From beautiful video displays to hi-end surround sound systems, we have the knowledge and products you’ll need to improve your customer relations.
If you haven’t already visited our showroom at 408 Terminal Avenue, we’d love to show you around. You can chat with our staff about your space, and experience some of the products that may be a part of your Audio/Video solution.